Wednesday 25 June 2014

A wholesome antidote...


... to my last, which seems to have caused some consternation.  These are my two youngest grandsons,  whom I visited last week-end. Big brother is trying to interest little brother in his new Lego. I had just discovered that Lego designed for "4 to 7-year-olds" isn't as easy as it looks. I did not distinguish myself. Daddy, however, did very well (but then he's an engineer). Big brother did pretty well, too.

Ah well. One can't be good at everything...

12 comments:

  1. Didn't cause me any and this doesn't. I'm not into silly men or normal children.
    These look okay but I'm wary, Be careful and don't get too close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian, I'm sure you mentioned a son once? Wasn't he a baby at some stage?

      Delete
  2. I've just spent a couple of days with old friends. Their daughter and son-in-law live a few minutes away. It's a large close-knit family of Italian origin. The grand-children are 2 and months and are absolutely delightful. I just hope that they stay that way after all the spoiling they are getting. It was wonderful to be part of it all again for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GB, I love them at this stage (well, at all stages, really). Since last weekend, the little one has learnt how to open both the drawers and the dishwasher.

      Delete
  3. Just lovely - I love the way little ones look so admiringly at their older siblings - well until they get a bit older! Lego isn't what it used to be. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa. I find Lego as impossible as ever!

      Delete
  4. Your grandsons are adorable. Just look at those rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of my grandchildren love Lego - I'm rubbish at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that's it's an excellent toy, Wendy, but it doesn't do it for me!

      Delete
  6. What a lovely, adoring look from the baby to his big brother. They are delicious, both of them. x

    ReplyDelete